Thursday 17 April 2014

Express NOW OPEN at Bayshore Shopping Centre

Photo taken by Tina Picard
The day has finally come! We here at Fave were lucky enough to have been invited to the grand opening ceremony for the new Express store at Bayshore. The red tape has officially been cut and you can now shop til you drop (and receive 40% off your purchase while you're at it)!

This is the first Express in Ottawa and they definitely fill a void in the style scene.

Photo taken by Tina Picard
I was able to get a sneak peek of what's in store this morning. For spring, Express is all about the white-out look and festival style for the ladies (I'm looking at you, Coachella) and brights and mixed patterns for the guys.  I was also really digging their awesome accessories!

Here is a little preview of what you'll find in-store:

Maxi dresses should never go out of style. I could live in this! These dresses would look great with a nice denim jacket on cooler days.


I'm in love with this fringe-tastic boho bag. This screams outdoor music festival and I'm probably going to go back to buy this for Bluesfest.


All of Express' watches are made by Fossil which explains why they are all so gorgeous. These pastel bangles were so cute. I can see them beig stacked with a bunch of fun bracelets for a sweet arm party look.

The men's watches are all about the go big or go home principle. I especially liked the big faces matched with the leather strap for a casual yet functional look.


For the men, these shorts scream summer weekends on the boat. They would look fantastic paired with a great pair of Sperry boat shoes.


There is certainly no shortage of plaid and gingham over at Express. It is such a great classic look, you really can't go wrong!


Even the ties come in endless varieties of plaid.

Photo taken by Tina Picard
There's definitely no escaping the color trend, men. Every hue under the rainbow can be found here. I was pleasantly surprised with the fun, fresh looks available for both the men and ladies. I don't know about you, but this makes me extremely excited that spring is finally here! 

Congratulations are in order for Express on their grand opening. I definitely have my eye on a few pieces and will be coming back soon to do a spring wardrobe refresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment