Thursday 16 January 2014

guest blogger le closet | ring thing



I’m a big fan of small dainty rings. Thin gold stackable finger and knuckle rings are what I wear most often, but once in a while I like to throw on a statement ring. I like the look of a simple outfit with something that stands out on the finger. It’s an easy way to dress up any outfit and always a conversation piece.

I’ve put together ten rings that can easily be worn by everyone and sure to make that statement. My favourites are number three and nine.


1/ Twin skull ring, Alexander McQueen 
2/ Mariafrancescapepe articulated cage ring, Urban Outfitters
3/ Gold embrance ring, Anthropologie 
4/ Summer in the city ring in bronze, Shopruche
5/ Rutilated Quartz and Gold ringCaelen Ellis
6/ Olive leaf ring, Tiffany & Co. 
7/ Whistles cube ring, Asos
8/ Knights of new york orchard shield, Shopbop
9/ Goldtone Arty ovale ring, Saint Laurent
10/ Maison martin margiela silver ring, Shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment