Monday 19 November 2012

Mulberry Kisses

 Hi Fave readers!
I have been going crazy over a recent beauty trend lately: the mulberry lip. I seriously love this trend and think it is perfect for really making a statement. There are so many gorgeous shades out there at the moment which includes both high end and drugstore. I love the sultry and vampy look that a dark mulberry lip can give you. It's sexy and totally unexpected. It's mysterious and bold. I think everyone can pull it off if they pick shades that work for them and complement their skin tone. I personally like the more red-looking dark lipsticks like this but I've seen people wear close to black lipstick that looks stunning on them! It all depends on the look you're trying to go for and your personal level of comfort. I say go for it! Rock those bold lips with confidence. Sometimes makeup really can be such a great accessory. I know that this lip look would definitely make any plain-looking outfit look instantly chic.

So what do you think? Is mulberry the new red as far as lipstick goes?
I certainly think it is and I am definitely going to be trying this daring beauty trend soon!
Tweet me and let me know what you think:
@geninthecity

- Gen 


No comments:

Post a Comment