Thursday 4 October 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

So the ADR for H&M accessories collection came out today at H&M stores around the globe and let me just start off by saying it was ASTOUNDING. Honestly guys I am not exagerating. There was so much hype in the media and the fashion world about this collection and now I definitely see why. I was pretty excited for the collection when I read about it and even more excited when I started seeing the pieces in ads and online...but when I saw it today in person...it blew me away! This collection is truly an amazing one. What an incredible collaboration. I have admired Anna's unique style for a while now and I am a huge fan of H&M designer collaborations so I planned to go the day it came out (today).  I actually got there around 9:30 even though the collection launched at 8am (I somehow didn't know that haha). Some things were already sold out by the time I got there, but most of it was not things I really really wanted so I wasen't that heartbroken. When I got to H&M I immediately noticed the amazing display for the collection. Absolutely beautiful. Amazing setup that was clearly well thought-up. A whole section of the stores are reserved for this collection and you can immediately locate it because of the giant poster of Anna in front of it (see above for the picture!). There's a pretty display of all the collection in front of the poster and then the merchandise begins in the back! First things first, the packaging of this collection is to die for. Beautiful white and turquoise boxes with gold detailing hold the beautiful accessories like necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and boots. Whatever merchandise they have left from the collection is beautifully displayed on gold mannequins in glass boxes. Now onto the products. I absolutely loved all the statement necklaces in the collection. Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of them. They are sturdy (I even had a hard time trying to pull the strong magnets apart on one of them!) and will last you forever. The necklaces are bold and will dress up any outfit like crazy. In my opinion, if you're going to get just one piece from the collection get one of the necklaces! They are so pretty. The sunglasses are really fun and unique and the clutches are so well done. I love the bold bracelets and the classic-looking earrings too. Unfortunetly the luggage pieces were sold out when I got there but I got to see them in the store window. I do like a lot of the shoes but I don't think that they were not my favorite things that really stood out in the collection. I love the colors of the collection and I really think most of the pieces are well worth the price that they are. Below are some pictures of my shopping trip to H&M so that you can get a little taste of the collection!
Wanna know what I ended up getting from the collection?
check out my personal blog at 
http://geninthecity.blogspot.ca/2012/10/what-i-got-from-adr-for-h-collection.html 
to find out!



















Beautiful shopping bag eh? Just another one of the many things that was flawless in this collection!

So did you guys shop the ADR for H&M collection yet?
If not, do you think you will?
Tweet me @canadianbeautyg and let me know what you think! 
Happy shopping
xo
Gen

No comments:

Post a Comment