Tuesday 14 February 2012

My Top 5 Grammy Outfits

Hello hello!
So the 54th Grammy Awards recently happened and there were deffinitely some amazing outfits worn by celebs on the red carpet. I know you're all dying to hear my favorites so here they are!

My Top 5


ADELE
Oh my god. She looked terrific. This dress deffinitely flattered her curvy shape and looked stunning for the occasion. I love the hair and the makeup as well! Beautiful juicy red lips with bold black liner are classic and look so nice against her fair skin.

PARIS HILTON
eHonestly I am very suprised that her ensemble hasen't been mentioned much in other bloggers' Grammys fashion recaps. I think this dress is stunning. Revealing yet subtle with the lace and i love the gorgeous flow of the dress at the bottom. Also, I love how the belt really accentuates her waist and adds a metal pop to the feminine gown. Paris Hilton's outfit was one of my faves!


CARRIE UNDERWOOD
White was deffinitely a color that I noticed going around alot but Carrie Underwood pulled it off flawlessly. I love the crystal detailing of the dres and the curve-hugging silhouette of it. I love the subtle earrings and how she didn't add much jewelry to an already dazzling outfit. Her hair was up in a pretty effortless updo which I thought worked really well with the sophisticated dress since it was already formal enough. The black clutch is subtle but adds a cool edgyness to her outfit.


TAYLOR SWIFT
This dress is so unique and has some incredible detail to it! Reminds me of a kimono. Beautiful train and I love the way it goes around her neck. It had a slight opening right above the chest without being too revealing. I thought this was beautiful on Swift's fair skin and slim shape.
FergieGrammys Grammys 2012: My Best Dressed   Rihanna and Katy %tag
FERGIE
I find people are really loving or hating this one...and I am deffinitely one of the lovers! I love how Fergie just went for it and really rocked it! This is a unique Jean Paul Gaulthier gown that really stood out and Fergie pulled it off beautifully. I love the lace and of course the bright bold orange. I like that she chose to pair it with gold accesories that flatter the orange nicely. She looks so sophisticated despite the craziness of the dress which is what I loved so much about it all.


I was also a big fan of Katy Perry, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Rihanna's outfits I just don't think they make it into my top 5.
Oh and can I just say...what in the world was Nicki Minaj thinking?!
That outfit was crazy but not in a good way. The only one that can pull off an outfit that extreme is Lady Gaga and that is my firm belief.

Thanks for reading guys!
Stay Tuned for more fun posts like this one coming your way.
xo
- Gen


No comments:

Post a Comment