Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Favorite Fall Polish!

Hey guys!
I just had to share this with you all. My absolute favorite Fall nail polish right now is Essie's "Power Clutch". It is from  their Fall collection and retails for around 10$. You can pick it up at salons and drugstores like Shoppers Drug Mart. It is a beautiful glossy grey/green color with no shimmer. I love Essie polishes and it is one of my favorite nail polish brands along with Zoya and OPI. This is perfect for Fall and will look awesome with all your fashionable Fall outfits!

You need to check out this shade! It's to die for and I promise you will get millions of compliments!
xo
- Gen

P.S Have you liked Erica Wark's page on facebook yet? She is a fashion journalist and will be writing a column in the next issue of Fave! Check her out at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ericaonfashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment